How to Create a Logo for your Website…Canva – it is Free!
I LOVE CANVA – Here you can become a Graphic Designer! And it is Free
Canva is a great tool to use when creating your Niche Website. CANVA – offers a free 30 day trial and then you can upgrade if you wish.
Canva is a great tool that allows you to be an amazing Graphic Artist instantly.
Canva offers so many included social media images and header templates, marketing materials, documents, presentations, invitations and ads, you’ll find almost everything you need and if you don’t you can always create a custom design of your own.
Even better, Canva’s collection of content types continues to grow. For example, they recently introduced templates for both ebooks and resumes.
Like most of these solutions, Canva offers drag-and-drop functionality. Combined with search, this feature makes it easy to discover image elements and to include the ones you like.
Beautiful Images and Fonts to Use
Whether you use a free or paid photo, or even one you upload yourself, Canva provides and easy-to-use photo editor where you can change the look of your image using settings that include filters, tint, brightness, and more.
As for fonts, Canva offers hundreds from which to choose. So many Great choices!
Share your ideas
Canva makes it easy to collaborate on designs in two ways: ask for comments and open to edit.
Both types of sharing are initiated by clicking on the “Share” button in the editor and then entering one or more email addresses in the email box:
If you like working on the go, Canva offers an iPad app that’s as full-featured and easy-to-use as the online version:
How to create your first Canva Project
1. Log into Canva and create your account. Remember it is free so once you are logged in you can create many sweet designs.
2. Next, you will click the “create a design” button to see several types of template categories that Canva offers. Scroll down to the Marketing Materials category and select logo.
3. Choose your Canva Layout -A new screen will pop up with a blank canvas on the main work space and a variety of Canva Layouts for different logo types on the left-hand side bar. You can scroll through and select the one you want to start with. Remember, you can customize everything so choose based on the layout itself not things like colors or fonts as you’ll be able to change them. You can select the layout you want you can begin making the changes you wish.
4. Design your logo! Choose your colors, fonts, text, size, shape, etc that express your brand best. I chose to create a fun little doughnut shop logo for this example because I’m slightly obsessed with sweets lately. (Don’t judge.)
5. Name your Design – Before you are finished with your logo you want to name the file by deleting the current file name up in the right corner of the screen by the Share button and then save the file. Just go to the File button in the upper left corner and click “save” from the drop down. Now the file will be saved in your Canva account under “all your designs”.
6. Save your Design – To export the file and save to your personal computer or drive, you just click the “download” button in the upper right corner and choose what file type you’d like to save it as. (I.e. PNG, JPEG, etc.)
And there you go! You now have your professional customized logo without spending a cent. Of course, you may want to revisit your logo over time as your business evolves as many brands do. Once you are at a point where you are ready to invest in your branding a little more you can always choose to hire a graphic designer and revamp your logo if you’d like. There is no right or wrong way- you just have to do what’s right for you.
The important thing is to get your name out there and start being familiar with your customers and vice versa! I hope you found this helpful and feel ready to create your own now.
Introducing Canva’s Magic Resize Button.
You’ve just spent all this time creating a beautiful Instagram design only to realize that you need to resize it for Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
With one click, you as a Canva Pro user can choose from 20+ print and digital formats to resize your design to (just like magic) Just think about all the time you’ll save?!
For bonus points, you’ll never need to remember that a Facebook image cover needs to be 820 x 312.
Canva Pro Features
- Have peace of mind all your designs will be on brand with the Brand Kit feature.
- Save time and effort with the magic resize feature; resizing your design for your social media platform.
- Collaborate seamlessly with shared folders and templates
Get Magic Resize plus lots more with Canva Pro…….see below
Watch your static designs come alive as a GIF or MP4 file.
20,000 Free Templates
Browse through a selection of free templates and customize designs with ease.
Download PNG images with transparent backgrounds.
Organize your designs in a snap by creating folders in your account.
Stock Photo Subscription
Exclusive access to 400,000 free photos, illustrations and icons.
Ensure on-brand content by uploading your logo and fonts. Plus, customize your color palettes.
Below is pricing guideline
BONUS – Use Canva for your New Affiliate Marketing Website
You can create a FREE WEBSITE Here with Wealthy Affiliate. And Use Canva to create your images to add Imagry to your Niche Website.
Start your Free Starter Membership today.
Check out my #1 Recommendation for learning how to Create your Own Niche Website and Affiliate Marketing Business
My name is Susan and I would love to help you build your own online Niche Business. You can start for free with Wealthy Affiliate today.
Wealthy Affiliate is the most advanced and comprehensive training platform on the internet today.
There are perks to joining Wealthy Affiliate.
- Online Certification Entrepreneur – The Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC) training is a 5 phase (50 lesson) series of courses walking you through the process of creating and growing a business within absolutely ANY niche that you want.
- Boot Camp – The Affiliate Boot camp training is a 7 Phase (70 lesson) series of courses walking you through the process of creating and establishing a business in a niche related to the promotion of Wealthy Affiliate. The first phase of Boot Camp is included with the Free Starter Membership!
Live Events – Weekly Live Training Events to sign up for.
Free Research – Free Jaxxy Research included
Affiliate Programs – NEW – this is a new Affiliate Search program to assist with finding your Niche and affiliate programs to join.
Live Chat – Daily 24/7 chat for all members who have questions or queries and want to bounce ideas off of other members and ambassadors, and even the owners join this chat!
Help Center – 24/7/365 Help at your fingertips.
Here are membership options and features are included!!
You will be able to create your first two Websites with Web hosting for Free. Everything you need is included in order to get your first Online Affiliate Marketing Business rolling. The New Affiliate Programs within WA will help you to discover your Niche and find the affiliate networks and programs that you need to get your new business started. This is such a great program.
There is no hidden costs or get rich quick scheme here, only very valuable training that you will learn from. The training is step by step task based training with live videos and images to assist you along the way.
You will be able to chat with the owners Kyle and Carson and Training Coach Jay.
Kyle and Carson are actively involved with daily activities. You can find them on chat and in the internal blogs and they are continually upgrading the platform and training. Jay is our best weekly trainer who provides Live Video Training to everyone who is a member. I love these guys!!
Find out today how much you can learn about starting your own Online Business. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and I know you will be glad you gave it a try. If you want to learn about how to create an online business and where to go to learn how, WA is the place.
I want to help you build a full time business and an established brand online. I also want to personally be hanging out with you every year at our fully paid for, Annual Super Affiliate Conference in Las Vegas.
This is a Super great time to start learning about how to become an Affiliate Marketing Expert Online. Note that this is hard work and nothing good comes easily. You will have to be dedicated and work hard to learn and put your knowledge into practice. But the rewards are there is you want them.
Check out my other posts here:
How to Blog and Make Money Online while you sleep – PASSIVE INCOME